Js-2 Gelatin Gel Strength Test system
JS-2 Gelatin gel strength test system
This system is provided for detecting jelly strength of gelatin.
It consists of
1. JS-2 Jelly strength tester 2. HW-2 Constant temperature bath 3.ZL-2 Refrigerator
1. National standard (Food additive gelatin) GB6783-94
2. American codex/No.22/VSPXX
3. Wational standard (Hard gelatin capsule for medicine) GB13731-92
4. Vocation standard (Gelatin for medicine) QB2354-98
5. Vocation standard (industrial gelatin) QB/T1995-94
6. Vocation standard (Bone gelatin) QB/T1996-94
7. Vocation standard (photographic gelatin) QB/T1997-94
8. Corporate standard (gelatin get strength test system) Q/12XQ0190-2004
1.A MPU is used to control all operations in Jelly strength system. It works in Bloom mode and the Bloom gram is displayed by LED. The probe is of British standard.
2.Using high-precision pressure sensor, auto-correcting nonlinear errors, high accuracy.
3.Any sampling depth can be preset, with five sampling speeds, three sampling mode and two sampling results.
4.Using precise mechanical transmission gear with shock absorber, operating placidly, displaying stably.
5.Precisely constant temperature bath system is composed of invariable temperature water tank and refrigerate.
6.Using magnetism pump system to circulate water for equably heating, bath temperature getting even.
7.Using high-precision temperature sensor, with little linear error and high accuracy in testing temperature.
8.Using auto frequency-conversion control technology, controlling temperature intellectually high accurately.
9.A new type of high-reliability and great-power compressor applied in refrigerator, with high speed and low noise in refrigeration.
10.Presetting temperature at will, displaying preset and real-time data alternately in time.
Automation: auto-test, auto-diagnose, auto-alarm
Test range 5-1000g
Test accuracy ±5g
Travel accuracy ±0.1mm
Temperature control range 5-39.9?
Temperature control accuracy ±0.1?
Cooling time 40min
Dimension JS-2 (260x260x420)mm3
ZL-2 (400x350x280) mm3